October 23, 2012

Dancing With the Stars: Backstage Story Why Melissa Rycroft take Medication during rehearsals


Dancing With the Stars
"I feel everything. We didn't take pain medication today simply because I wanted to be able to feel if my neck was doing something it shouldn't be able to," Rycroft told E! News, adding she and partner Tony Dovolani had a signal in case something hurt mid-dance. "I was going to squeeze his hand if something twisted the wrong way and that just meant stop."
"As of 10 this morning, we still didn't have clearance to dance," Rycroft said about being at the hospital. They got a second and third opinion and were finally given the A-OK right before they went on. 

To say Melissa is a trooper is an understatement! 
Melissa Rycroft gets head injury during rehearsals
"This potentially can be a big injury," Rycroft told us. As for her plan over the next few weeks: "Physical therapy, ice, heat, medication and choreography around the neck."
Onto Gilles Marini, who had Carrie Ann out of her seat although it might not have been on purpose
"I was like, 'Oh God, did she hurt herself?' It would have been my fault!" Gilles joked backstage. "Tonight it's going to be the talk, and I'm loving it because she didn't get hurt."

No comments:

Post a Comment