October 07, 2012

Bérénice Marlohe "Covers Maxim" November 2012


Getting ready to make her debut as the next Bond girl in "Sky fall" on November 9th, Berenice Marlohe amped up promotions while showing some skin on the November 2012 cover of Maxim magazine.The 33-year-old actress looked enchanting in a L'Agence fur jacket and Carine Gilson bra for the Matt Jones shot front page while dishing about everything from her relationship status to her "Skyfall" character.


Highlights from Miss Marlohe's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim!

On the worst pickup line she's heard: 
"One time on the subway, this show-off guy got on, saw me, and started flexing his muscles and grinning at me with this stupid “I’m going to seduce you” look. And as he was looking at me, he turned and walked right into a pole, took it right in the face! It was like a comedy scene."
On her "Sky fall" character, Savoriness:
"I like the word enigmatic, because I created her in a way that she is not obvious. You can’t put her in a field like bad or good."
On being single:
"Yes, I am. A good Bond girl is a single Bond girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment