September 18, 2012

"Jay Baruchel" Shirtless photos Images


Isn’t Jay Baruchel just the cutest little thing? There’s something decidedly sweet and elfish about him. I just want to pick him up and carry him around in my pocket. (which I probably could since I can’t imagine he weighs more then a buck twenty) These caps are from the short-lived, but funny show “Undeclared”, which I originally planned to watch for caps of Charlie Hunnam. It turns out though that Jay got a lot more shirtless time. Has anybody else noticed that Judd Apatow has a habit of getting these scrawny little adorkab
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
Jay Baruchel Shirtless
You might also like: ted in all his projects? Just sayin’…

No comments:

Post a Comment