September 30, 2012

Kate Middleton 'Hasn't Put A Foot Wrong' Says Cat Deeley


Kate Middleton has a friend in fellow Brit Cat Deeley. The So You Think You Can Dance presenter has leapt to the Duchess Of Cambridge's defence in a new interview.

Talking about how the royal has coped with her transition into royal life, she said: "She hasn't put a foot wrong. Kate Middleton has been at the epicentre of this whirlwind tornado, moving in new circles all of a sudden.

"I think she's the best thing to happen to the House of Windsor in a long time. She's handled herself with such decorum and charm; she's always smiling and looks great."

We couldn't agree more, Cat. It will come as a relief to Kate, who has learned that seven million Brits have now viewed her topless pictures online. Cat also told Stylist magazine that if she were Queen for a day, she'd start her day with some serious accessorising. "The first thing I'd do is try on all my jewellery. The queen has got great jewels," she said.

"I'd rule with total autonomy. Then I can make all the decisions. Done and dusted. And I will stand by them; this lady is not for turning." RM

No comments:

Post a Comment