September 09, 2012

Alfonso Ribeiro Dead News


Alfonso Ribeiro dead? 'Carlton' is latest death hoax victim  

 "I guess FB has a page saying I died. I wonder what people are gonna say at my funeral???"

Alfonso Ribeiro is not dead despite a report to the contrary. On September 8, rumors surfaced that "Carlton" from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" had died and a Facebook page in his memory was set up. The problem was that he did not die, not in some horrific accident, and not suddenly... he took to his Twitter account to clear up the rumors, letting his fans know that he is still very much alive.

"I guess FB has a page saying I died. I wonder what people are gonna say at my funeral??? It's crazy how many people are calling me about this rumor (sic)," Ribeiro tweeted on Saturday.
Alfonso Ribeiro dead rumors were not too long-lived thanks to his tweeting. While several people still fell for fabricated story, most just looked for the facts and realized that Ribeiro has joined other popular death hoax victims like Morgan Freeman and Eddie Murphy. These guys are "killed off" a couple of times a year.
Ribeiro may not be in the spotlight nowadays which makes him an easy target... but just because he's not in the pop culture realm, it doesn't mean he's dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment